Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sydney Photo Diary

My apologies for going on an involuntary hiatus from blogging. I had my hands full with work but now I am back :D a couple of weeks back I spent 5 days in Sydney to celebrate my best friend's birthday (Ozzy of Kitten and Purrs). Check out her blog she does awesome knits! So we did quite a bit and spent some time in Leura, a small town 2 hours outside of the city. I love how quaint the place is and people were so nice. Most of all, I loved the stunning view of the valleys from the lookout point. I shall now cut it short and go straight to the pictures. 

Seafood at the Sydney Cove Oyster Bar was ah-mazing!  
High tea at the Victoria Room. Everything is so pretty here!
 My favourite was probably the white chocolate and cranberry scone. 
 The first thing I noticed when we were walking around in Leura was this beautiful wall. Knowing me, I went crazy for the colours. 
 Autumn in Leura was beautiful! The fiery foliage was like magic.
My only regret was not bringing my wide angle lens to capture this majestic view. Perhaps next time.

Outfits: Red Coat by Jeanswest, Sheer collared top by Factorie, Brown Jumper by Dotti, Leggings by Zara, Floral Dress by Lavender Cardigan by Zara. 


No comments:

Post a Comment