Friday, March 22, 2013

Lately

I've been meaning to update my blog for the longest time but somehow I always get distracted (Candy Crush is to blame). It's been four months since my last post and since then a lot has happened. For one, my hair is shorter. Missing the length as of late. Apart from that I've just been busy as usual. Me being me, I am never short of a photo or two (I have proof on Instagram!). Going past spring and summer has been a delight. Lazing around to Lana del Rey and taking shots of colourful scenery was always the perfect weekend activity.
Tunic worn as dress: Saba
Leopard print bag: Sportsgirl
Country Road ready.
 I always thought mint goes well with leopard.


Photos were taken at around Perth, Margaret River, Fremantle and Rottnest Island.

I am also uber excited about the next entry I will post up on my mini trip to Melbourne! Until then, xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment